The Empire HRPDQ site was one of the sites which I did little development work for. The site as it stood was fit for purpose. All that was required was a few updates to the content on some of the pages and a slight restructuring of the navigation.
The modifications to the content were relatively straight forward. Simply update the information that Empire wanted changes. The navigation change took a little bit more time. The main reason for this was because the original navigation was made up of images and not text. Therefore for each additional navigation item a new image needed to be created. Not only this but the new images would need to match the same colours/design and font as the original. Thankfully I believe I managed to get the new navigation items matching a closely as possible...
Back to site portfolio
..:: Featured Web Development & Marketing News feed